Patterns

Patterns
Just part of the patterns.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Are you getting excited about getting your DVD set? If you haven't ordered yours, it is still not too late. You have until May 30, 2006 to get in on this great offer. You will receive both DVD's for the price of one, just $49.95. You will also receive a limited edition pattern to make a 14 inch doll much like my 24 inch doll. You will also be entered to win a 24 inch custom doll made just for you.


This is my beautiful niece Angie; she was behind the scenes filming the DVD. She has been a wonderful influence in my life and always my friend. She is taking the Dinky Baby business to North Carolina. She will be sharing her skills and knowledge and even teaching how to make Dinky Babies. I am so proud of her and will miss her deeply. She will do great!


No comments: