Patterns

Patterns
Just part of the patterns.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006


I just got this adorable picture from my friend Cathy in CA. Didn't she do a great job on this MopHead pattern? For more information on this pattern and more visit my webiste at www.dinkybaby.com.

Here is my little Mophead Doll "Emiko" named after my Daughter in Law. You can see in the picture my son Jonathan and Emiko at there wedding. What a fun doll that was to make. Can't wait to make more!..I'm gonna be a busy doll maker!!
Cathy ; } CA

4 comments:

Julie said...

Cathy-
Thank you for the nice comments on my doll!! Your Emiko is just darling!! I could just eat her up...LOL!! They are so fun to make and create their little personalities...I love to bring them to life!!
Take Care!!
Julie :)

SewDollCrazy said...

Thank You Julie! I just can't wait to make the 24 inch Dinky Kid..how about you? Wouldn't they be cute with a Paci? My Son was like almost 3 when he got rid of his. So I think that will be my next project. Well take care too!
Cathy ; }

Julie said...

Cathy-
Have you made the 24 inch Kid yet?? I have my pattern ready to go ,but haven't started yet. These babies are addictive!!! LOL. My son had about 3 different pacifiers when he was a baby and you had to "guess" which one he wanted...and Oh Boy...if you didn't pick the right one he would make this noise and you could tell he was mad...LOL!! I tell him that story all the time...makes him giggle!!!
Happy Dinky Making!!
Julie :)

SewDollCrazy said...

Thats sooo funny...My son got weened off his Pow Pow when he threw it at me ..I cut off the nipple and said "fine here you go" that was it, he was 3..time for it to be put away. He probably remembers..he's 24 now....LOL..Oh lifes tuff!..I have not made a 24 inch Dinky Kid yet..I just got done selling my life on Ebay..I wanted to simplify..so now ..its on to Dinkys. Let me know when you get a 24" kid done..Post a Pic..I will too! Bye for now Julie! Cathy ; }