Patterns

Patterns
Just part of the patterns.

Saturday, September 30, 2006



Hi Vicki!
Well I'm finally done! Meet Bridget! She's quite a poser...I had sooo much fun making her. I still have alot to learn but I'm having a great time ... She would love to be on your blog Dimples and all! Let me know what you think of her and please let Julie know my first Dinky Kid is done. Thanks Vicki for this great pattern! I have another one almost done, so will see how it turns out...Cathy ; }
P.S. I can't say enough how helpful your DVD's are....I have them on whenever I'm making a doll.. I Play/Pause every step of the way! ; }

Cathy-Calif.


Cathy,
You have done a fantastic job on this doll. I am so proud to see my pattern completed to such perfection. Words cannot discribe how wonderful Bridget is. I feel like a proud grandmother!!!
Vicki

No comments: