Patterns

Patterns
Just part of the patterns.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

I am so happy that so many of you are enjoying my cloth doll patterns. I get emails daily telling me how easy the patterns are to make and how much fun they are. This has been such a long dream that began so very long ago. I even hate to count the years. My daughter was just about 3 or 4 and now she is in her early 30s. She was the reason for the first doll I created. I am working on new patterns all the time and I have a new release coming very soon. If you are seeing this post, you are one of the first to see a sneak peek. The newest pattern to be released is going to be called "My 3 Little Piggies", unless I change it of course. Here is just one of the three little guys and maybe there is also a girl. You will have to wait and see. This is Randy, he is French.

No comments: