Patterns

Patterns
Just part of the patterns.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

How many days till Christmas?
No, I do not have all my shopping done! As I get older I think more about the true meaning of Christmas and wonder how it all got to this point.

I remember being a young mother and wondering if I bought enough presents for each child and if my dinner was going to be special enough. I wore myself out making sure no one was going to be disappointed on Christmas day.

When it all came down to it, everyone was happy just being together. The presents were opened and sitting idle as we all watched Christmas movies on the T.V. Later we would play a game as a family and eat homemade fudge. It was always a perfect Christmas even if I didn't buy all the gifts I wanted to give.

After all Christmas is about family and spending time with them. I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas with your families. Enjoy them, they are the true gift.

No comments: