Patterns

Patterns
Just part of the patterns.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pomona Show, October 2008
The Pomona Show was wonderful, the people were super and Dinky Baby was well received. I made some new friends and met up with some current customers. Even with what is going on in this world, doll making is alive and well. This is a time when people begin crafting and others want those American hand made dolls.


Fitting everything into a 10 x10 booth takes some work!

Sample dolls everywhere.

A customers view of the booth...

Pocket dolls to temp buyers!

Patti and her doll for certification-she passed with flying colors!

Paula Hook paid me a wonderful visit. I always love seeing and meeting everyone.








2 comments:

Carolina said...

My English is very bad.
Hi Vicky, I love your dolls.

Sonia Zókix said...

yours babys are beautiful,sorry I am dont speak english,but very very wonderful.I live in Brazil(santos-s.p)