Patterns

Patterns
Just part of the patterns.

Saturday, April 09, 2011


Wes Murphy Lead in Crackerjack the Movie


This movie is sure to be an inspiration to all. From all the updates and questions I have asked, I am excited to be a part of such a venture.


I have some of the greatest customers in the world. I am providing 35 dolls in the toddler size to be displayed in the movie, but I needed 10 more that will be destroyed. I asked my amazing customers if they would like to make and donate a doll that could be destroyed. The response was overwhelming.


This is truly a joint venture between my customers and myself in proving all the dolls needed for the movie.


To just let you know what I know; there is a point in the movie that CJ gets very upset and starts hitting the dolls with a baseball bat out in his yard. He wakes the next day to the carnage of all they dolls he beat up the night before.

Wes Murphy was in the Boys of Summerville.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vicki, I don't know that sounds like Dinky Baby abuse. It was a real pleasure to help and contribute to your undertaking. I thoroughly enjoyed making a doll for you and the movie. I wish you continued success.
Sue Minkus