Patterns

Patterns
Just part of the patterns.

Sunday, November 04, 2012

FINAL DAY AT FESTIVAL
 
Today is the final day at festival and as I walked around I took pictures of some behind the scene things and more of my favorite booths. I hope you have enjoyed this journey with me at the Market and Festival.
 
 
This is the most important person, she kept the ladies room clean

All mens rooms became ladies roooms

Stephanie out on the dock folding fat qrts. for the last day of the show

The loading dock, everyone fights for a good spot for loading after the show

Dinner last night with Debbie of Elkhorn Quilts, Tina and Robin of Bird Brain Designs

Debbie's booth of Elkhon Quilt Co.

Cute dressess

More dresses

 

So cute

Cute pin cushions

 Doll clothes
 
 Decorate old photos with jewerly
 
Dress made of trims


No comments: