Patterns

Patterns
Just part of the patterns.

Monday, April 23, 2007




Vicki,
Here is a picture of Zac from last Wednesday at the Special Olympics. He competed in the pentathlon, where he did the running long jump, the high jump, the shot put, the 100 meter and the 400 meter. He won the silver medal!!!!

He loves the Zac bear. He had to write to you when he saw it. He is feeling pretty good about himself right now. His silver medal win was announced at his school and it was announced in church. If he goes to state in June, he will have a large cheering section!


Love you!
Angie

This is who I named my new pattern, Zac "the Special Bear" for. He is my grand nephew and is very special. He is absolutely incredible and one of the greatest people I know. I am so happy to have him in my life. A portion of the proceeds from the Zac bear pattern will go to Autistic research.

Vicki

No comments: