Patterns

Patterns
Just part of the patterns.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

I went to the The Women's Expo here in Arizona on Saturday, it was a great experience. Going to an event like this is sometimes far too crowded for me to enjoy, but I did enjoy my day. My feet hurt and the crowd was overwhelming but I would go again. I have lived here in the valley for over 17 years and have never gone to this event. Maybe I was afraid of the crowd of people, I don't know. The Expo has been going on for 15 years. I am just not too with it I guess. I have been missing out on a great experience. I would like to be a vendor next year and I think that I will start to research my options. This would be a great opportunity to bring visibility to my Dinky Baby business and to offer the opportunity to some women locally. If you are interested in your own cloth doll business, now is the time to get started.
Vicki
vicki@dinkybaby.com
www.dinkybaby.com

No comments: