Patterns

Patterns
Just part of the patterns.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

More Dinky Babies Headed to Savannah

So Many of you have donated time and talent to help make enough dolls for the movie Crackerjack. It is so much appreciated. The donated dolls, after they are finished with their movie debut, will be given to a local charity so that they can be enjoyed by someone special. My thanks to each and everyone one of you who took time out to help with this project.


The last shipment of dolls left today. I am so anxious to find out how things are going. As soon as I have some news I will share it with you all.


I made 10 of the 24 inch dolls for display in the movie. Wow, it was difficult to get them all done in time. We made the deadlines and now the rest is up to the Dinky Babies and how they perform.


Keep watching for details. Those of you who donated a Dinky Baby will be receiving your special certificate soon concerning your donation to Crackerjack.


This donated doll was made by Marcy Peterson



Sewing up bodies



Bodies ready to be stuffed



10 Dinky Babies made by Vicki

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vicki, They are all so adorable. Thank you for letting us help you with your endeavor. I am speaking for all when I say IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! Can't wait to see our little darlings on the BIG screen.
Sue Minkus